Korean Helath Ingredients Market is growing dynamically!
- As Korea has recently become a high-income economy and is entering into the aged society, demand on health/functional foods has been constantly increasing along with an interest in the quality of life.
- The number of approved materials for individual-authorized functional foods by Korean MFDS continuously increased from 7 in 2004 to 65 in 2014. Total 313 food materials have been approved by August 2015.
- The production output of Korean functional food was about 1.6 trillion USD with an annual grwoth rate of 11.8%. Also, the market size has doubled in 7 years from 686 million USD in 2008.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety has announced to have one-stop supporting system from ingredient development to commercialization.
What's in it?
- Demonstrate your products to over 5,000 visitors from both Hi and CPhI Korea covering health ingredients and pharmaceutical industries.
- Showcase your innovations to a local audience. Domestic visitors account for 79% of the total presence, giving you unrivalled access to the Korean health ingredients industry.
- Network with global and regional decision makers from companies such as Amore Pacific, BASF, CJ Cheiljedang, DKSH, LG Lifesciences, Merck, Novarex, Nutribiotech, Sanofi,SK Bioland and many more!